Free Maintenance Policy
Falcon Interactive producing state of the art development, having it’s experts constantly controlling the quality of developed game systems (including backend databases) and large Quality Assurance team which taking care about fixing every single issue until the game reaches its perfect state.
Implementing such highest and rigorous systems of organization, management and control, enabling us to guarantee to the clients 3 to 5 years free maintenance and support for your projects.
In our practice of over 160 games we developed, this is very rarely utilized so we having even increased timing scope of the support.
Our premises in development, which provenly ensures highest customer satisfaction are:
- Customer satisfaction by early and continuous delivery of valuable software
- Welcome changing requirements, even in late development
- Working software is delivered frequently (weeks rather than months)
- Close, daily cooperation between clients and developers
- Projects are built around motivated individuals, who should be trusted
- Face-to-face conversation is the best form of communication (co-location)
- Working software is the principal measure of progress
- Sustainable development, able to maintain a constant pace
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
- Simplicity—the art of maximizing the amount of work not done—is essential
- Best architectures, requirements and designs emerge from self-organizing teams
- Regularly, the team reflects on how to become more effective and adjusts accordingly